Saturday 29 January 2011

Angel

To my protection angel:
Hi,I would like to tell you something, no matter will I have chance to meet you in my life or not, you're always in my heart.
We never feel sad or angry about angels for never seeing or knowing them in our life time.
I shall never doubt my belief and faith on you.
So, please be my angel.

It doesn't matter will we see each other or not.
It matters how I challenge my faith and love on you.
I want to be a mercy, thankful and selfless angel for you also.
Thank you my sweet angel for your endless care and hope on me.

p.s. I would like to dedicate this song to Eveline's mam and dauther, beautiful angels ; myself, the desperate and broken heart 2002 to 2006 and all of my beloved friends.
Let's cherish our life and be the angel for our beloved one~
You should know that you're the angel actually, don't you?