Monday 17 January 2011

Be the one who supports and loves you!


Yesterday I had a great talk with my classmates. We're all expecting to see Scott and Winny's beloved daughter-Sophi princess comes to the world after few weeks.
I would love to mention Winny's talk that doctors in the hospital always like to ask her:
Are you with your bf? husband? friends? companion? parter? or the one who supports you?

I feel that it is very sweet to use the words- the one who supports you- as the best expression in relationship.

I hope everyone is happy, healthy and be with the one who supports you. Smile~
Chinese New Year will come soon in the following two weeks. The more closer the day, I am happy and excited to expect the coming Rabbit year.
It's always such a great and positive attitude to celebrate our present and be happy for everything.

Wish you all the best, my friends. Take care and smile!
Be with the one who loves and supports you.
Let's start from being the one who loves and supports your companion in life first!