Saturday 20 November 2010

20101119YogaJournal

20101119 Flow 1.5 Rob Hess
Pros:
1.Rob is a very good instructor who knows how to teach.
2.His flow teaching and demonstration skills are wonderful. Very rare to see such a great yogi who enjoy teaching in such energetic style.
3.I am happy that i can learn a lots here in D.C.
4.Music is wonderful with my dear indian chanting and guru spirit in it!
Cons: It's good in general. I have nothing to complain.

What have i learned from the class:
1.There were less student showed up on Friday night.
2.I enjoy the class much. This class mixed with smile, prana, hope, love and energy.
3.By the way, I sweat a lots!
4.He runs similar song tract for yoga flow practice which was indeed a good idea. It helps the students to emerge into the music and movements. This is something what i learned from this class!