Tuesday 16 November 2010

YogaJournal20101113

11/13 Flow 1.5 Greg
Pros:
1.Abundant teaching context such as Yoga movement and Meditation.
2.Greg was practicing together with students which is rare to see in the U.S. Greg is a good teacher to cultivate students' self-awareness.
3.Less students participated the class. It's interesting that only female students participated this class.
4.Wonderful music.
5.Dynamic teaching skills and well training teaching language cause Greg's background.

Cons: Less Yoga asana practises, Meditation skills only for beginners.

What i learned form the class:
1.I felt a familiar sense which was related to my Indian yoga experience.
2.It's also good to practice meditation in yoga class.
3.I found it rarely to see teacher in western teach breathing in classes.
4.It was a good try for Greg. I like the relaxing atmosphere and great flow in the class.
5.Music is wonderful with Tibetan chanting.
6.It was a good try for Greg to do the experience yoga in the class.

p.s. after the class, my left middle finger was hurted by myself..
p.p.sWinter comes, it's important to observe every movements, choices and talks we are making daily.