Wednesday 15 December 2010

Hi, How are you stranger?


Hi, How are you stranger?

I am ok because I know that u a okay.
I worry too much because I worry about you, myself and us.
I am strong because I want to be strong n challenge myself as the way you are always doing so.
I treat n love myself more because I want to treat n love you in the same way.
I know that I have to love n take care of myself in order to be able to love n take care of you.
I want to devote myself to the world as the way to thank god for protecting me from lost and evil.
The certain is uncertain itself I know.
The truth is so cruel, crazy and correct. I wish I can have a strong mind to see the truth like you.
I know that I can do it because this is how you always do.
I shall continue to love, care n learn from the truth and you.
May all beings are rested in safe, happiness and peace.

Dashi Delek to my love!