Monday 13 December 2010

Uncertainty is certainty

My body is my+body, and it's not me.
My husband is my+husband, and it's not me.
My friend is my+friend, and it's not me.
My house is my+house, and it's not me.
My wealth is money itself, and it's not me.
My ring is my+ring, and it's not me.
My feelings is feelings, and remember, it's not me.
My dream is my+dream, and it's not me.
My craving is my+craving, and it's not me.
My mind is my+mind, and it's not me.
My goal is my +goal, and it's not me.
My child is my+child, and it's not me.

We tend to believe that everything related to "me" is the element we can control and decide.
If you see a body as a utensil, what you fill, what it will be.
We can fill with food, water, love, abuse, thought , surgery and different things we want.
See your body like a vase, you can just clean it with water, butter, urine, honey and milk.
If a vase is dirty, flush and replace it with another new one.
If you see a body as a toilet utensil, vase, house for soul and a space, you can change your it easily just by buying and using another vase, house, space and utensil.
It is easy to see how people use meditation, yoga, cleaning, brainwash, self-deceive, distance, dreaming, mouna(silence), power, money, sex, bfs, gfs, eating, sleeping, runaway and etc...as a way to cleaning ourself and mind and maybe make you feel little bit better with dignity.
But we all need to know that my mind is my mind, and it's not me.

Our bf, house, power, money, craving, mind, dream, body, friends, and husband are not me, we can use and take care of these in proper way and with respect and love.

So don't misunderstand " your + oo" with "yourself"
It's easy for a lonely soul to find a place, space, friends, and a house to stay, but how to maintain, repair and take care of your mind and house is also important.
By using the house with respect and love, one day you won't feel sad that you are gonna loose your house in the end naturally.
Because there's no such house in the world.
So, how can we judge our love, our husband, our gfs, bfs, house, property, money, power, sex and body are what we can have forever? How can we dare to think we really have them?
There's no such a certainty thing in the world.
The certainty of the truth is everything is uncertainty.